Saturday 15 January 2011

first blog ever and last blog in 2010

well its 11.52 pm on new years eve 2010 and this is my first ever blog. i started on here again two days ago, why wait for new year!, i had to start my diet and excersice when i needed to not when special dates say i have two, at least i had 2 days more on my friends! hahaha, my hopes for this year failed but next year in 6 mins my hopes are to be able to beat my addiction to food, i am currently 325lbs when i only suposed to be around 175. i am in constant pain with feet legs back ankles and neck!, i have to do somthing about it, i get so depressed about it. i hope that i am going to be strong this year and do what i set out to do, i have been trying to lose weight for over 20 years! i do not know what will make me change and win the battle this time but some thing some where has to make me do it, maybe writing about it will help me stay motivated to fight for my life......ooooo 3 mins to go till 2011.....being 13 stone or so over weight has taken 13 years off my life, a stone (14lbs) is 1 year as they say and its time to claim all them lost years back, i need to do it for my 5 year old son, he needs his mummy even when he is a teenager, i want to see him married, i want grandkids ect. i pray that i can do it this time. 
00.00 du du duuuuuuu its midnight!.....happy new year every body...i wish you all you wish yourself. keep up your battles and dont give up. all the best for 2011. jane.xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment