Saturday 15 January 2011

embarrassed or what!

I wrote my first ever blog last year! and this is my second!. I posted my first ever blog to my facebook page not realising that it posted the link to the actual blog, well all my friends read it! ***blushing***...hahaha, well it was good actually as i have loads of virtual friends who are supporting me because of it. and i didnt know that sparkers would be reading it and commenting too!. its great!. i will have to watch what i say as my first ever blog (as it was titled) was really only me thinking out loud. mine you its the way i type so i probably wont change anything anyway. 
i have had another good day, feeling strong and motivated, a little more motivate becasue of all your great comments. i have done my 60 minutes exercise, well almost 59! and that is thanks to Eryl! i told her i would match what she does, she did a hour!.. thank you!.. but i did it too. feel great, me and my 5 year old when out for a walk for 48 mins in the rain but it was so refreshing and i followed him for a change so it was great for him to be leader. food wise i am currently under 2,200 cals which for me is, like, WOW! i set my daily calories at 1900 to 2200 fitness mins at 60 per day and milage 2.5 miles a day. i know i can walk this far very easily as im used to walking up 4 hours a day, which was what i was doing 18 months ago before i damaged my knee swimming!. currently i'm to fat to walk all that far so i have to limit it to 60 mins a day. i will put this up higher when im back to fullish fitness. 
by the way my spelling can be quite bad because i type as fast as my brain thinks so i miss out lots of letters and spell them wrong, my fingers cant type quick enough!. 
anyway so's not to boar you i will go now and do a bit of farmville!!! lol. 
hope you all have a great new years eve/day. jane.xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment