Saturday 15 January 2011

cant sleep. rice pudding is out to get me!

its 2.39am and i cant sleep. i am being tortured by a bowl of rice pudding sat looking at me, tormenting me. my son left it. i have 100 calories left but im not hungry, yet i soooooo want to eat it. no good removing it and putting it in the fridge, cos i know its there! urging me to eat it!. i must be stronger, i only been at my weight loss effort for 5 days. i cant give in yet. i got two years before i reach my goal weight and thats if i lose 1.5lbs every week! maybe if i just sniff it the craving will go away. NO! i wont do it. i got on my scales this morn, i know i shouldnt till wednesday but i couldnt resist, it says i lost about 5lbs, but i know weight goes up and down so i not expecting that much in the first week. i'm trying to talk/write my way out of the rice pudding getting me, i think its working. i'm going to try and get some sleep and i will let you know if i won the battle with the rice pud tommorrow. 
jane.xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment