Saturday 15 January 2011

cravings today!

had a good day yesterday. was busy at the new and old shops. but we had death food MacDonalds on the drive home. i had two double cheesebugers. i thought that they were 300 cals each. i got back home and they are 440 each. i think that american burgers are bigger than UK ones..despite this i didnt go over my cals for the day so that was good. 
today was back on track,. walked to the shops and got myself loads of salad stuff. came home ate the said salad stuff with some ham, potatoes and carrots, all very very nice, but eating salad always leaves me craving something sweet...so i spent the rest of my day battling the cravings for choccy. i did have some, 3 little choccy bears, 55 cals for 3! but i had them 3 times and then started on my sons choccy santas that he dont like. but its all good as i only nibbled at it and its sat looking at me, smiling, in front of the pc monitor. i have not gone over my calories today, yes i'm at the top end and i only have 4 cals left before i go over but i did burn off 499 while out walking so overall i'm pleased. i lowered my cals to 1900 to 2100 instead of 2200 
oh! i forgot to say.. I lost 5lbs this week! whhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooohooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! yyyeeehhhaaaaa! i'm so happy. actually i have lost more. the night before i started back on here i weight 328, but that was at night. on the morning that i started i weighed 325, my weigh in days are Wednesday and after sleeping for a few hours my little one woke me up at 1.30am so i weighed in then at 320. so i entered my weight on here, went back to sleep, woke up weighed myself again 318lbs but i am going to carry that over to next week, don't know why! 
so, salad = cravings! don't know why as i was stuffed!. 
I've got jelly belly!. its great that i have it as it shows that i have lost weight. a hard belly is putting weight on, and wobbly jelly belly is losing weight. i must remember to do my measurements tomorrow. 
want a giggle?. this is a true story. about 2 years ago i wondered how people on the TV like the biggest loser got life size cut outs of them selves before they lost weight. I wanted one. i still had the cardboard box from which my cross trainer came in. so i got it out and laid it on the floor and sat looking at it for a while. got out my pen and began drawing round my legs, that didnt work as the pen was not at the correct angle most of the time and for most of the time i couldnt even see the pen!. next plan of action was insane but it worked. it involved a sieve and flour!. hehehehe. i got all naked and laid down on the cardboard, poured some flour into the sieve and floured myself around the edges of my rather large body!. this, i hoped would give me a true width of my body as the flour would fall off me and just head south till it reach the cardboard. i slowly got up and woohoo there i was, on the cardboard. i got my pen and marked out the edges. so there you go, i now have a life size cut out of me!. a few inches taller than me because when i sat up i sort of slide down a bit. i told a few of my mates, oh did we laugh!. i will have to do it again as im bigger now than i was then. 

SCORES ARE AS FOLLOWS:- 
FOOD ADDICTION. WON 1 / LOST 2 (yesterdays MacDonalds and todays choccy). 
LAZYITIS. WON 3 / LOST 0 

well i think that's enough for tonight. 
night night folks. have a great day as i know for most of you its still early evening. its 1.02am for me. 
Jane.xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment