Saturday 15 January 2011

for one night only

for the first time in 10 days i just wanted to stuff my face. tut tut. i gone 1,000 cals over my daily allowance. i did no exercise either, mind you i have been busy all day being stressed trying to buy car insurance for the new old banger. i hate the tiny car but i have no choice. i wish i could afford to keep my beloved big car but i cant. 
went to maccy D's again, we never go more than once or twice a month so twice in one week is pushing it. 
i hope my binge is for one night only. i have only been trying to lose weight this time for 10 days, surly to god i can last longer! 
slap myself in the face, pick myself up and start again in the morning. i will not be beaten this time. i feel my willpower slipping, oh please dont let me give up and put the 5lbs back on. noooooooooooooooo!. 

SCORES ARE AS FOLLOWS:- 
FOOD ADDICTION. WON 7 / LOST 3 (yesterdays choccy and todays macdonalds & evening binge). 
LAZYITIS. WON 9 / LOST 1 (todays lack of any exercise) 
CALORIE ALLOWANCE, UNDER 9 / OVER 1. (todays binge) 

oh please put some comments on here. its the first thing i look at when i open my eyes in the morning, my computer is right next to my bed, so i'm all snug and warm. but your comments give me the kick up the bum that i need in the morning. any comments will do, i love them. thank you in advance, i will send you a little goody! 
night night. jane.xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment