Saturday 15 January 2011

Thank you

Thank you for all your fabulous comments and help and wise words and motivation that you all have left me on my blogs. i cant tell you how much its helped me. i love you aoll for making the effort to write and there is only one answer i can give you all, and thats, that i will pull myself back on track tomorrow and try my hardest. 
i picked up my little car today, ah bless!. i hated it at first but actually its quite good and fun and scary to drive!. 
gone over my cals by 500 odd today but its ok as i am ready for having a good day tomorrow and burning it all off. im doing nothing tomorrow apart from housework, so i will get out my heart rate monitor and see how much of my total overeat of 1500 cals i can burn off. 
i don't want to let me or you down. 
going to have a little play in the games room to aim for my 100 posts. 
night night. 
Jane.xxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment