Saturday 15 January 2011

How silly I am. hahahahaha! you have to read this:)

this morning i woke up in a great determined mood. push push push on everything today. i did 10 mins on the devil cross trainer and a good 35 mins fast housework. i weighed all my food as i always do. lunch time came, i thought i would do a veg casserole and then i could have it for my dinner and tea and then some for supper. I got my scales out weighed the carrots, swede, celery, a few little pototoes, 4 bigish onions and a eat smart pasta in sauce. herbs and seasoning. 
 
oooo dinner! (photo virgin, so i hope it comes out ok!) 

ok, so i entered them into my spark tracker. then all day i was sat wondering how the hell 4 onions could be 345 calories! and this veg stew came in at 1,400 calories!!! how the hell does veg come in at that!!!..... I have been hunrgyish all day but eating my dinner was not touching the sides. Anyway!...i really needed something that was going to fill me up and stop this awful pain and grumbling in my belly that was making me feel a bit sick, so i opted for 100g of porrage oats. now that will fill me up till the morning, out came my trusty scales and weighed 100g out. no no no is that all i thought! 
 
i can fit it in my hand!, i'm gonna be starving. at this stage i knew something was not quite right. i got out a tin of my sons spaggetti that said the weight was 250g, put it on the scales, 568g! or something like that...what!!!!! surly the tin dont weigh that much! I did the same with a packed of crumble mix that was 225g it came out at over 500g...... I took a closer look at my scales.......HAHAHAHAHAHA i had only been weighting my food in lbs and not grams! 
no wonder i was hunrgy and it explains the fish in breadcrumbs saga from the other day, i did not eat 1,500 calories worth of fish after all, (and incidentally, i do read everything that it says on the box, i always do) and it explains the 1.7g of brussel sprouts, i kept thinking that i didnt eat that many sprouts! it didnt look that many. hahahaah, i dont know how long i had been mis-weighing every thing but at least i know now, that i can eat less than i think i can!. i cant tell you how happy i am as today with my big push has been something that i couldnt live with, according to my scales and the spark tracker i have had 1,978 calsories today....but really i have had at a guess 1,200....oh i can have a butty now! hahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaah
. 
here is the difference and what 100g of oats SHOULD look like and what it was above at 0.100lbs 
 

silly me, hehehehehehe. 
but now what do i do, do i go and alter all my food weights on my tracker and thus reducing my calories each day thus giving me different results on my scores, or do i wipe the slate clean and start my scores again. hummmmmmmmmm. 
but why have i gained 2lbs this week....time of the month is coming! (sorry guys!)******blushing*****, that's the only thing i can think of, we will see next week if i have a good weight loss!. 
i feel a right banana!. but I'm looking forward to tomorrow when i can afford to have a little bit of comfort food....oh, mashed potatoes! Bliss!. 


SCORES ARE AS FOLLOWS:- 
FOOD ADDICTION. DUNNO! 
LAZYITIS. WON 13 / LOST 4 
CALORIE ALLOWANCE, ERM DUNNO! 

Silliness, Happiness, Hungryness 
Jane.xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment